You'll Love This Acrylic Painting DVD If:
- You love working with the versatile medium of acrylic
- You love painting landscapes & want to explore new seasons & scenes
- You love learning new painting techniques and love learning visually
Create a moody landscape, a rainy day, a snowy sky or an early morning landscape with this step-by-step acrylic painting video from expert artist, Mark Mehaffey. Follow along with these demonstrations and learn how to paint with acrylics with new, exciting acrylic painting techniques & tips
for working with limited values.
Create acrylic paintings with subtle drama using a dominant hue and temperature with Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Undertanding Limited Values.
In Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Limited Values You'll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of "Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Limited Values" on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to create a moody landscape step-by-step
- How to use a mother color" and a narrow range of values
- How to work with dominant hues and temperatures
About the Author: Mark Mehaffey
Mark Mehaffey is a nationally recognized artist and a signature member of several art societies including National Watercolor Society, the American Watercolor Society and the Rocky Mountain Watermedia Society. He has had his work featured in many corporate, public and private collections. Mark is a winner of the M. Grumbacher Gold Medal from Allied Artists of America and he is the featured instructor in 4 acrylic painting video DVD lessons available from NorthLightShop.com
Love Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Limited Values? Let us know! Leave a DVD review here! "