You'll Love This Acrylic Painting DVD If:
- You love working with acrylic paints to create landscapes
- You want to add more realistic shadows & sunlight to your landscape work
- You want to pick up new basic acrylic painting techniques in a visual way
Add depth, atmosphere and mood to your acrylic landscape paintings with these great tips and techniques for painting shadows & sunlight in acrylics
. Mix the right colors and apply them like a professional along with Mark Mehaffey in this step-by-step acrylic painting video. Pick up tips on understanding value & mood as you watch a landscape painting come alive before your eyes. Explore how to paint sun & shadow then apply your newly acquired skills to your own canvas!
In Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Sun & Shadow You'll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Sun & Shadow with Mark Mehaffey on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to mix colorful & dynamic shadows
- How to use a full range of color to to make vibrant lights
- How to explore values & colors with acrylic paints
About the Author: Mark Mehaffey
Mark Mehaffey is a nationally recognized artist and a signature member of several art societies including National Watercolor Society, the American Watercolor Society and the Rocky Mountain Watermedia Society. He has had his work featured in many corporate, public and private collections. Mark is a winner of the M. Grumbacher Gold Medal from Allied Artists of America and he is the featured instructor in 4 acrylic painting video DVD lessons available from NorthLightShop.com
Love Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Sun & Shadow? Let us know! Leave a DVD review here!"