You'll Love This Acrylic Painting Video If:
- You love painting landscapes and you want to practice acrylic painting techniques
- You want great acrylic painting instruction from Mark Mehaffey
- You love working in acrylics & want to create great light & shadows
This video demonstration from Mark Mehaffey includes great acrylic painting tips and techniques for creating strong, light-filled landscapes. From start to finish you'll watch as Mark mixes strong acrylic colors, then creates shapes and contrasts that give you colorful shadows and true sunlight. Learn how to paint with acrylics with acrylic painting techniques that are fun & helpful.
These vibrant lights will add new life and visual interest to your acrylic pieces. These lively color mixtures are easy to recreate on your own palette and the tips and techniques from Mark will help you create professional results. Once you understand how sunlight and shadows are created, you'll be seeing your own landscapes in a whole new way.
In the Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Sun & Shadow Video You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting colorful & interesting light and shadows
- How to paint a dramatic landscape in acrylic paint
- How to mix acrylic paint colors that create strong contrasts
Preview Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Sun & Shadow here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Paint Acrylic Landscapes: Understanding Sun & Shadow on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Mark Mehaffey
Mark Mehaffey is a signature member of the American Watercolor society and he has been chosen to jury many top art competitions. He is an award winning artist and his work has been featured in many popular art publications. He is a workshop instructor and his work can been seen in many public and private art collections around the country. He is the recipient M. Grumbacher Gold Medal Award from the Allied Artist of America and the Skyledge Award from the TWSA.