You'll Love Acrylic Painting Video If:
- You love to paint with acrylics, and love to paint flowers
- You want to learn new acrylic painting techniques from Tim Fisher
- You want new techniques for creating texture & depth in your acrylic pieces
Learn how to paint flowers from start to finish with three instructional flower painting demonstrations from Tim Fisher. Working in acrylic paints, Tim shares his top acrylic painting tips & techniques including how to paint a magnolia, red poppies and wild roses.
Tim covers how to paint with a palette knife, how to create an initial drawing, how to lay in a loose background and how to paint leaves and branches that complete your floral composition. Create textures and explore the versatility possible with acrylic paints. Flick your brush and create a painterly, impressionistic style or create a heavier texture with acrylic painting applications. These acrylic painting demonstrations are great for acrylic artists of all skill levels.
In How to Paint Flowers in Acrylics with Tim Fisher You'll Learn:
- How to paint flowers including magnolias, red poppies and wild roses
- Tips & techniques for painting with palette knives in acrylic
- How to set yourself up for acrylic painting success every time
Preview How to Paint Flowers in Acrylics with Tim Fisher Now!
Instantly stream the full version of How to Paint Flowers in Acrylics with Tim Fisher on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Tim Fisher
Tim Fisher is an expert artist with more than a decade of experience as a professional artist. Tim and his work have been featured in Leisure Painterand he leads demonstrations and workshops throughout the U.K. His pieces can be found in many private, public and corporate collections around the world.