You'll Love this Colored Pencil Book If:
- You're looking for new tips for painting or drawing outdoors
- You want to know how to use colored pencils to draw outside year round
- You want to paint like Monet!
With the home study course, Paint Like Monet in a Day with Colored Pencils: How to Create Memories and Art in a Garden you're just a few short lessons away from creating your own outdoor impressionist art pieces. If you've even lingered in a garden of blooms and wished you could capture the beauty before you then this home study course is for you. Using the versatile and portable medium of colored pencil you'll follow along as Sandra Angelo shows you not only how to draw flowers
but how to create a more artistic lifestyle.Elevating your sensibilities, Sandra Angelo will help you notice, photograph, and journal treasures that might have otherwise escaped you; beauty that exists even in your daily routine. Later delightful movie memories will bathe your brain whilst you draw. This Home Study Course includes daily 30 minute lessons with 3 DVD workshops and 3 companion colored pencil books which will guide you step-by-step through a wide range of colored pencil techniques.
In Paint Like Monet in a Day You'll Learn:
Watch now as Sandra Angelo opens up the pages of Paint Like Monet in a Day and gives you some take-home tips along the way!
- Tips for creating impressionist results with colored pencil
- How to sketching and drawing in nature
- Step-by-step landscape and shimmering water techniques
(Please note: This event took place in the past, and we apologize that the coupon codes are no longer applicable. Visit the Online Seminars page of ArtistsNetwork.com to learn more about upcoming FREE ArtistsNetwork Online Seminars.)
This Home Study Course Includes:
- Sandra Angelo's Three Step-by-Step Books
- Plus 3 DVD Workshops with Masters' Insider Secrets, Tips, Tricks, & Shortcuts from 9 Colored Pencil Symposiums:
- DVD: Realistic Colored Pencil Textures
- DVD: Build a Nature Sketchbook
- DVD: Discover Watercolor Pencil
About the Artist: Sandra Angelo
Sandra Angelo is the instructor of more than 20 home study courses, helping artists of all skill levels improve their art. She is a recipient of the Fellowship Award for Teaching Excellence from the Rhode Island School of Design. Her international webinars have reached thousands of students on 5 continents.