You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love learning how to paint flowers using watercolors
- You loved the first part of this exciting watercolor video series
- You love to learn visually & you love learning along with Charles Reid
Loose & juicy watercolors are the name of the game in part 2 of this exciting watercolor painting video lesson. Learn new & interesting watercolor painting techniques from expert artist, Charles Reid as he walks you through two still life flower portraits from start to finish.
In this second installment you'll learn how to mix the right colors for a bouquet of flowers and how to create different blooms by making simple shapes. Play with colorful shadows, contour drawing, loose brushwork and other tips in order to create a fresh & floral watercolor painting.
In Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 2 You'll Learn:
- How to mix colors, create shapes & master brushstrokes using watercolor paints
- How to paint a wide range of flowers and other still life elements
- Tips and techniques for painting in a loose and spontaneous watercolor style
Preview Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 2 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 2 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Charles Reid
Charles Reid is a well-known teacher and artist as well as the author of 11 popular painting books. He is an award-winning artist and his work can bee seen in many public collections such as Smith College, Yellowstone Art Center and The National Academy of Design.