You’ll Love This Watercolor Flower Painting Video If:
- You love painting with watercolor and want to paint flowers
- You want to pick up new flower painting techniques
- You love learning visually & want to learn from a watercolor painting expert
Charles Reid takes you through a complete flower painting demonstration in this step-by-step watercolor painting video download. Learn new watercolor painting techniques & tips for mixing watercolor, composing a floral scene, exploring values and edges, and brushwork. From the first brushstroke to the final details, every step along the way is informative and fun. Discover how to paint flowers that are spontaneous, colorful and beautiful.
Techniques covered in this download also include saving whites and using negative space when painting flowers. You’ll be able to create your own watercolor paintings that balance spontaneity and structure, just like Charles Reid. This is the first of a two part download series.
In Video Download: Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 1 You’ll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for mixing watercolor, composition and brushwork when painting flowers
- How to values & edges in order to create realistic flower portraits
- How to paint in a loose watercolor painting style, save whites and use negative space
Preview Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 1 here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 1 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Charles Reid
Charles Reid is the author of 11 top quality painting books and he work has been featured around the world. He is known for his spontaneous and loose style and dynamic results. He has won the Childe Hassam Purchase Prize at the American Academy of Arts and Letters. His work has been featured in public collections at Smith College, The National Academy of Design and Brigham Young College.
Love Video Download: Painting Flowers in Watercolor with Charles Reid, Part 1? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!