You'll Love This Oil Painting Video If:
- You want to paint more professional looking portraits
- You love learning new tips & tricks for painting human faces
- You learn through visual lessons & moving at your own pace
Learn how to paint realistic portraits in oil along with Chris Saper in her DVD lesson Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light
. Step-by-step Chris shares her top oil painting techniques
for creating realistic proportions and tips on how to paint facial features & hair all in cool light. Learn how cool light conveys mood & tone and then practice these portrait painting tips on your own. Discover which brushstrokes and blending techniques will give you realistic results.
This oil painting DVD includes 125 minutes of top quality art instruction.
In Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light You'll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light with Chris Saper on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to light your portrait subject correctly
- Portrait painting techniques for how to mix the correct colors for skin tone, shadows and highlights
- How to paint realistic eyes, ears, lips and hair
About the Artist: Chris Saper
Chris Saper is an experienced portrait artist known for her welcoming teaching style & great results. Her work has been included in more than 280 collections around the country and she is the author of three portrait painting books. She teaches around the country as well as the Scottsdale Artists' School and the Mountain Artists' Guild. She is a faculty member of th Portrait Society of America.
Love the Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here! "