You’ll Love This Portrait Painting Video Download If:
- You love painting portraits & want to learn new techniques from expert artist Chris Saper
- You want to paint portraits in oil paint that have a cool lighting effect
- You love painting portraits using oil paint & want more realistic results
This video workshop guides you step-by-step through the entire portrait painting process from start to finish. Using oil paints, Chris Saper paints the portrait of a young woman under cool lighting. Learn how to paint portraits that capture the essence of your subject using the correct color mixing and light painting techniques. Learn how to paint light that compliments the skin tone of your subject, in this case a cool light is used.
Learn how to creatively & effectively light your subject as well as how to compose a strong and unique oil portrait. In this oil painting video you’ll also learn portrait painting techniques & tips for mixing skin tones, creating highlights and shadows, and adding small details that make big impacts. Techniques covered also include brushstrokes in oil and blending.
In the Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light with Chris Saper You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for painting portraits including skin tones, shadows, and highlights
- How to use oil paint in order to create cool light effects in your portrait
- How to mix colors, compose portraits, master brushstrokes and blend oil paint to create an original portrait piece
Preview Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light with Chris Saper here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light with Chris Saper on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Chris Saper
Chris Saper is known nationally as a premier portrait artist. Her work is included in more than 280 private and corporate collections around the country and she has painted portraits of many politicians and other public figures. Her expert instruction has led to a series of portrait painting books & video lessons as well as a faculty appointment at the Portrait Society of America.
Love Painting Oil Portraits in Cool Light with Chris Saper? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!