You'll Love This If:
- You love working with pastels
- You want to improve your landscape painting skills
- You hate muddy color results in your pastel paintings
In this pastel painting video workshop, Liz Haywood-Sullivan explains & demonstrates how to mix various greens in order to create a vibrant & realistic pastel landscape. Hear from this two time Academic Artists Association award winner as she shares her more than 30 years of painting experience.
In This Pastel Painting DVD You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Realistic Landscapes in Pastel: Mixing Greens with Liz Haywood-Sullivan on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- The properties of color & basic color theory
- How underpainting supports color mixing
- Tips to create strong perspective & composition in your painting
By focusing on temperature, value and how surface color and layering techniques can be used to create a wide variety of greens, Liz Haywood-Sullivan will teach you how adding the right shades & combinations of greens & other colors such as teal and orange to your pastel landscape painting will help bring your composition to life and avoid muddy results.
Follow along as she puts the principles covered in the exercises into action and shows how to simplify the complicated masses of a green landscape into a well-composed, beautiful finished painting.
What Artists are Saying
"Easy to follow and useful!" — Terry