You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Video If:
- You love painting the ocean & want to learn more
- You want to improve your watercolor painting skills, even if you don't live near the ocean
- You want to learn new watercolor techniques & like learning visually
Create waves that curl and pools of water that ripple in watercolor with the step-by-step instruction from expert teacher & painter Grant Fuller. In this instructional watercolor painting video
you'll watch and Grant demonstrates a wide variety of watercolor painting techniques all designed to give you the confidence to paint your own seascapes. Using four basic washes you'll learn how to move quickly and create a loose watercolor style of your own.
Create the illusion of depth and movement on your canvas in this water watercolor painting tutorial. Grant covers how to mix the right colors and master the required brushstrokes needed to paint your own seascape in watercolor. Learn how to paint sand, how to paint water and how to paint waves today!
In Painting the Sea in Watercolor with Grant Fuller You'll Learn:
- The four basic watercolor washes you'll need to create a complete seascape painting
- How to paint waves, wet sand, white foam and rocks in watercolor
- Watercolor painting techniques for creating depth and distance in your seascapes
Preview Painting the Sea in Watercolor with Grant Fuller now!
Instantly stream the full version of Painting the Sea in Watercolor with Grant Fuller on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
What our Editors Are Saying:
“When we first contacted Grant to shoot an ArtistsNetwork.tv video with us, we already knew what a great instructor he was due to our work with him on his North Light Books. But we had the opportunity to really get to know the man behind the art when he came in to our studios, Most interesting to me was hearing about how much Grant had to work on his art, that being great did not come naturally. It was something he loved and with practice (and more practice), something that he was able to not only do well, but pass on to others.” - Jennifer Lepore, Online Education Manager