You’ll Love This Watercolor, Pen & Ink DVD If:
- You love creating forests of trees in your watercolor paintings
- You want to learn new watercolor painting techniques in a visual painting lesson
- You want to introduce more realistic trees into your watercolor landscapes
If you’re searching for top watercolor painting techniques in order to add a sense of realism to your landscape painting, then Painting Trees in Watercolor, Pen & Ink with Claudia Nice is perfect for you. In this instructional painting DVD you’ll learn how to paint trees with step-by-step demonstrations from experienced artist Claudia Nice. Featured lessons include how to add detailed foregrounds using pen and ink and distant tree characteristics in watercolor paint.
You’ll also learn great watercolor painting techniques for creating a strong composition, mixing the right colors for realistic trees as well as techniques for application and creating a sense of texture.
In the Painting Trees in Watercolor, Pen & Ink with Claudia Nice DVD You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Painting Trees in Watercolor, Pen & Ink with Claudia Nice on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
Love the Painting Trees in Watercolor, Pen & Ink with Claudia Nice DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to create realistic trees using watercolor paint, pen and ink
- How to paint bark, tree shadows, foliage and background limbs
- Watercolor painting tips & techniques that are great for artists of all skill levels