"THUMP" 199 pages of art how-tos make a beautiful sound
Our largest issue EVER--the 2nd edition of Painting Workshop with the Masters is finally here!
Advance your skills and your artwork to a whole new level through expert art instruction from master artists. Accelerate your learning with all the expert advice, how-tos, and more in this exciting new painting guide.
Introducing the newest edition of the special issue devoted to leading instructors' exclusive art demos and even more behind-the-scenes instruction. Dive into rare interviews with top artists from around the country as they share their trade secrets to creating exquisite works of art.
Order your copy of this must-have resource to:
- Explore the enduring artistic influence of the Wyeth family legacy--take an in-depth look at their expert illustration, watercolor, and oil painting techniques.
- Learn from great artists of the past and discover the time-honored art techniques of esteemed painters such as Velázquez--analyze his training, methods, and materials.
- Find out why watercolor and oil painting do mix--Sweden's Sargent, Anders Zorn, advises a thorough knowledge of both mediums to further develop your artistic abilities.
- Follow the historical painting routes of generations of artists from historical plein air sketches to on-site photographs, including Claude Lorrain, Nicolas Poussin, Valenciennes, Corot, and more!
- Discover 3 in-depth art demos from 3 renowned artists: Jeremy Lipking, David Leffel, and Carolyn Anderson on figure, portraiture, and still life.
You won't want to miss all the exclusives in this exciting new special-issue magazine. Access all the tips and techniques from 25+ master artists, in-depth art demos, paint instruction, and artist profiles packed into our largest magazine yet! Discover new insight and understanding with this comprehensive, instruction-packed magazine.
Order your copy of this brand-new special issue Painting Workshop with the Masters today!