You'll Love This Issue If:
- You're any kind of visual artist
- You use color in your career (or need to understand its use)
- You want a helpful, comprehensive guide to using color
Choose the most effective, eye-pleasing color combination for all of your design projects when you follow the direction of Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute. In the Pantone Guide to Communicating With Color, Leatrice helps you understand the emotional impact of colors and how they are used to create and define specific moods and response cues.
In Pantone Guide to Communicating With Color You'll Find:
- The importance of color in the marketplace
- How to create color schemes
- Finding color inspiration in your world
- How we perceive color
- Color families and their emotional impacts
- How to choose the right colors
- How to combine colors
- Color symbolism and trends
- Ink color formulas for printing (color conversion)
This is a must have guide for anyone looking to master the use of color in their work. The myriad of recipes for dominant, subordinate and accent colors will prove indispensable as you strive for that just right combination of hues that will make your work sizzle and zing.