"Celebrating 50 Years of brilliant color!
In celebration of our 50th Anniversary, we are releasing a special, limited-edition production of PANTONE PLUS SERIES for graphics and multimedia—the most up-to-date version of the color matching system that started a revolution in color inspiration, communication, and management: the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®.
This professional color tool has become the gold standard for using color in design, designed to help spark your creativity and match your color selections from inspiration through realization with 100% accuracy!
The PANTONE PLUS SERIES STARTER GUIDE is the perfect introduction to using PANTONE Colors in your graphic design work. It is perfect for students or anyone starting out in design.
The STARTER GUIDE contains selections from all PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color libraries: PASTELS on Coated & Uncoated stock; NEONS Coated & Uncoated; PREMIUM METALLICS Coated; CLASSIC METALLICS Coated; and SOLID Colors Coated & Uncoated. In total the guide contains 543 PANTONE Colors. Pages are arranged chromatically, in color families, to enhance inspiration and creativity. An index is located at the back, to assist in locating specific colors. Comes in a limited edition gift box.
The PANTONE STARTER GUIDE is a sampler of the various PANTONE PLUS SERIES Color libraries, designed to introduce you to the creative flexibility and ease of using the PANTONE Color System.
Pantone is the only internationally recognized color communication system. You can specify PANTONE Colors with confidence even if your manufacturing is half a world away.
- 543 PANTONE Colors selected from all PLUS SERIES Solid Color libraries
- Text-weight paper substrates
- Each color identified by a unique PANTONE Name and/or number
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- All colors mixed from a set of 14 PANTONE Basic Color Inks (metallics also include a metallic base)
- PREMIUM METALLICS Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Contains lithographic printing ink mixing formulas for every color in parts and/or percentages
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Limited-Edition Gift Box
- Broad selection of market-driven colors, for practically unlimited creativity
- Chromatic format makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- All new colors are printed using a uniform ink film thickness making them easily matched on press
- Eliminates guesswork in color selection and verification
- Easy to communicate colors by distinct number or name
- SOLIDS Colors (non-metallics) display the effects of coated and uncoated stocks
- PREMIUM METALLICS can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available
- System supported by worldwide network of PANTONE Licensees