You’ll love the Pastel Journal Annual CD if:
- You seek continued inspiration in pastel
- You crave insight into today's top pastel artists' working processes
- You enjoy having all of your favorite 2013 articles from this art resource at your fingertips
The searchable, printable and portable Pastel Journal2013 CD or download features more than 400 pages of pastel tips, techniques and inspiration. Formatted for Mac and PC compatibility, both the CD and download contain all of the same great content you'll find in the print issues—in one compact package.
It’s all here: a year’s worth of artist profiles, technical pointers, creative insights and inspiring artwork by today’s top pastel talents. The six 2013 issues also feature step-by-step demonstrations by incredible artists such as Liz Haywood-Sullivan, Claudia Seymour, Leslie Lillien Levy, Rita Kirkman, Jeanne Rosier Smith and Z.L. Feng and more.
Inside the Pastel Journal 2013 Annual CD and Download You'll Find:
Expert advice on everything from pastel tools and materials to composition and design
- Professional tips and best practices from trusted teachers and contributors
- A wide range of styles, genres and techniques to suit professional pastelists and passionate amateurs alike