You’ll Love Acrylic Painting DVD If:
- You want to learn new approaches to acrylic painting projects
- You love the look of encaustic painting & love working with acrylics
- You want to learn new acrylic painting tips from Patti Brady in an art instruction DVD
This video workshop features exciting acrylic painting techniques for creating the look of encaustics without using wax paint. With several top tips from Patti Brady you’ll learn how to create a wax-like look easily & simply. Learn interesting topcoat techniques, layering and carving tips for thick acrylic gels and much more in this acrylic painting lesson DVD. This art instruction DVD features how to achieve depth and rich color.
Use acrylic gels and paints in new and exciting ways with the acrylic painting tips found in this acrylic painting demonstration. Patti Brady creates a complete abstract piece from start to finish. Follow along with Patti and soon you’ll have an exciting acrylic piece all your own.
In Patti Brady’s Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint You’ll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Patti Brady's Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to create a waxy encaustic effect without using encaustic paint
- Topcoat techniques and how to layer and carve into thick gels
- How to create an abstract piece filled with depth and rich color using acrylic paints and gels
About the Artist: Patti Brady
Patti Brady is an expert artist, she has been featured in top publications such as The Artist’s Magazine
and her work has been exhibited around the country. Patti has lectured in and taught painting in Japan and she was the 2007 recipient of the South Carolina Arts Commission Fellowship.
Love the Patti Brady's Rethinking Acrylic: Encaustic Effects with Acrylic Paint DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!