You’ll Love This Acrylic Painting DVD If:
- You want to discover the ins and outs of the different types of image transfers
- You want to add more visual interest to your acrylic paintings with additional layers
- You love learning new acrylic painting techniques visually from expert artist Patti Brady
This acrylic painting DVD from Patti Brady includes everything you need to know about image transfers. Step-by-step you’ll discover how to transfer images to your acrylic painting project. Transfer images to your favorite surfaces with acrylics along with Patti Brady in this acrylic painting tutorial. Covering immediate, overnight and printed transfers, you’ll be ready to add fun, interest & meaning to your next acrylic painting piece.
Incorporate image transfers with layers of acrylic gels and paints with these simple, easy to follow tips and acrylic painting techniques. This helpful acrylic painting DVD makes studying each move in-depth, moving at your own pace and pausing for practice simple.
In the Patti Brady’s Rethinking Acrylic: Image Transfers DVD You’ll Learn:
- Acrylic painting techniques for immediate image transfers, overnight image transfers and printed image transfers
- How to incorporate image transfers into your layers of acrylic gels and paints
- How to transfer an image using different approaches and materials
Instantly stream the full version of Patti Brady's Rethinking Acrylic: Image Transfers on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Patti Brady
Patti Brady is an expert artist and she is currently the Working Artist Program Director for Golden Artist Colors. Her work has been exhibited in galleries and museums around the country and she is the recipient of the 2007 South Carolina Arts Commission Fellowship. Her work has been featured in top art publications including The Artist’s Magazine
Love the Patti Brady’s Rethinking Acrylic: Image Transfers DVD? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!