Create artwork as multidimensional as real life.
Improve all of your work with the comprehensive resource from Larry Withers’s Perspective Made Simple a Practical Guide for Artists.
Make your artwork believable with lessons in one-point perspective, two-point perspective, 3 point perspective, linear perspective, and more 3-D drawing techniques.
Now creating art can be as simple as drawing straight lines with perspective drawing lessons made easy. Learn essential perspective drawing techniques and learn to apply them to common subjects such as buildings, room interiors, and more.
Order your copy of this must-have DVD to:
- Discover how your artwork can change for the better with proper execution of one-point perspective, two-point perspective, and 3-point perspective.
- Draw even the most difficult elements more accurately with simple tricks to 3-D drawing with circles and other tricky subjects.
- Study the route light takes and the effect it has on the appearance of objects—learn interesting facts such as the farther away the object, the higher it appears in the picture plane.
- Enrich your work with the 3-D drawing skills you’ll develop from Larry’s 5 steps to the finished drawing—learn to use perspective drawing techniques every time you work.
- Learn the shortcuts to making carefully calculated compositions look effortless and natural with insights on identifying the horizon line, keeping your lines level, and more.
- Create at your best with 5 separate demonstrations showing how to use one-point perspective, two-point perspective, and 3point perspective.
- And more!
Plus! Special Features include student reviews, materials and tools lists, and downloadable perspective drawing photographs to use for each exercise.
Advance your 3-D drawings with a better understanding of one-point perspective, two-point perspective, 3point perspective, linear perspective, and much more!
Order your copy of Perspective Made Simple a Practical Guide for Artists today!