You’ll Love this Guide to Photography Business If:
- You’re starting a photography business and want to learn how to connect with other professionals
- You want to get your work into galleries and contests
- You are looking for a resource to grow your photography career
The 2014 Photographer’s Market is your updated and comprehensive guide to photography business, contest and fairs. Learn how to successfully start your own photography business, make art your career and see your work in a wide range of magazines, galleries, advertisements, contests and more. In addition to a great list of 1,500 verified contacts you’ll also get interesting and informative interviews with fellow photographers that give you insight into making photography your career.
Learn how to successfully negotiate fees and rights as well as how to give galleries and contests everything they need to accept your work. This is a must-have photography resource for any professional photographer. Get all the info you need with 2014 Photographer’s Market!
In 2014 Photographer’s Market You’ll Also Receive:
- Tips on how to find new clients, who to contact and how to submit both digital and film works
- How to get the most from the web with tips and tricks to creating a successful social media presence online
- Insights from an experimental fine art photographers, a magazine photo buyer and a motion picture grip among many others