Make Money Doing What You Love
The Photographer's Market Guide to Building Your Photography Business, Second Edition is an all-in-one resource full of practical advice to successfully start or maintain your business. Experienced photographyer, studio owner, and photography teacher Vik Orenstein provides you with the skills you need for every aspect of your photography career. Whether you're just starting out, are looking to revamp an existing business, or have been in the business for years, find out how to make the most of every photo you take.
In this revised edition, you'll learn how to:
- Harness the power of digital photography
- Target your audience through online marketing
- Find your niche (or shift to a new one)
- Craft a solid business plan
- Network professionally with other photographers
- Showcase and price your work
- Get support from accountants and lawyers
- Create a strategic path for your business at every stage
- And more!
Orenstein and other photographers from a variety of specialties give you firsthand insight into the many facets of this evolving field. In addition to more than 100 color photos, you'll find the know-how and encouragement you need to successfully build your portfolio and your career.