Now available for download!
Discover the essential tools and techniques of 30 top plein air painters!
The last two editions of Plein Air Painting were a huge success—they flew off the shelves—and now the newest edition of the beloved magazine is back with even more on-site landscape painting instruction, handpicked by the trusted editors at American Artist, introducing the new special-issue Plein Air Painting, Fall 2011.
Perfect your plein air painting skills as you learn the secrets to working directly from nature with the complete guide to Plein Air and Landscape Painting.
Find your own niche with the essential instruction and advice in this comprehensive outdoor painting guide. There’s always more to learn from nature, and we’ve got even more outdoor painting how-tos, art demos, expert tips, and material advice to help you in that pursuit.
Download your copy of this new special issue today to:
• Capture the mood and magic of your plein air subjects—discover an exclusive article on color and light in James Gurney’s own words!
• Join a top new England painter on a two week discovery—explore the new methods and techniques Joseph McGurl found in Tuscany.
• Get the most out of your time on-site—streamline your painting process with quick and deliberate outdoor painting secrets.
• Paint the poetry of Color—capture the vibrancy of forests and mountains in all seasons with Trek through the mountains with instruction from Don Sahli.
• Learn from acrylic master Marcia Burtt’s plein air painting process and use her techniques in your own seascape work.
• And more!
Capture info from on-site studies, direct observations, and outdoor painting instruction from top plein air painters of today.
The industry’s favorite plein air resource is back with more of what you love!
Download your copy of this highly anticipated special-edition now.