Now Available for Download!
The industry’s favorite plein air resource is back with more of what you love!
Last year, Plein Air Painting flew off the shelves—selling thousands of copies—and now the newest edition of the beloved magazine is back with even more on-site landscape painting instruction, handpicked by the trusted editors at American Artist, perfect for spring . . . Introducing the new special-issue Plein Air Painting Spring 2011.
There’s always more to learn from nature, and we’ve got even more outdoor painting how-tos, art demos, expert tips, and material advice to help you in that pursuit.
Dive in to this special issue to learn from 20 expert painters as they offer their best art tips for quick on-site sketches to improve studio paintings, must-have outdoor painting shortcuts, and art demos.
Enjoy your experience even more as you advance your skills and your landscape paintings with art techniques made easy to use.
Order your copy of this new special issue today to:
• Capture the beauty of atmosphere, water, and light in lively plein air pieces—Christopher Blossom shares his approach to render the subtleties of nature.
• Set the mood in every piece by conveying light effectively with art tips to capture the various sources of light you encounter, such as direct sunlight, overcast light, and more!
• Discover the secrets of successful landscapes in 3 step-by-step art demos and even more in-depth studies.
• Learn to paint your landscapes in exact scale—Marc Dalessio explains how to paint landscapes using an adaptation of the sight-size method.
• Develop your talents further with critical breakthroughs from Scott Christensen and other experts' approaches to outdoor painting.
• And more!
Discover unique approaches to painting from nature and how to truly render your environment.
Capture info from on-site studies, direct observations, and outdoor painting instruction from top plein air painters of today.
Perfect your plein air painting skills as you learn the secrets to working directly from nature with this comprehensive outdoor painting guide.
Order your copy of this special issue now.