Discover plein air painting instruction you can take with you on any PDF-enabled device!
Watercolor and plein air painting come together with the perfect mix of essential instruction and how-to demos in this American Artist eBook. Give your artwork a breath of fresh air with the 40+ page digital guide to painting en plein air!
Discover the unlimited inspiration that comes from painting the great outdoors and grab the go-to digital resource that will channel and transform that passion into exquisitely memorable plein air pieces.
Download instantly, and . . .
- Build a sense of place with sketches that truly capture the beauty you see.
- Learn all the best takeaways from a five-week workshop with Jim McFarlane and his students.
- Make it meaningful—record your experience of a place with advice from Michael Killelea.
- Know what to capture on-site for well-planned studio paintings—Lori Woodward shares her best tips.
Plus! Gain instant access to 3 must-see demos:
- Preside Officer’s Home by David Savellano (8 steps)
- Colliery by Jim McFarlane (4 steps)
- Duck Pond, Acadia by Lori Woodward (5 steps)
Make your move to the outdoors with confidence—download your go-to plein air painting guide now!