Join award winning portrait artist, Judith Carducci in the studio for a lesson on how to paint people. Follow her through her complete process beginning with a loose drawing onto which she places the measurements of hair, forehead, nose, mouth through to the exquisitely finished pastel piece.
With each careful stroke, Judith explains the why’s and how’s of each step toward color and detail.
Dive into this must-have art instruction DVD to access all the pastel painting lessons within . . .
- Learn to drop plum lines from the corner of the eye to shoulder, ear to hand, pupil to mouth.
- Define masses using the shadow areas to guide you—with carefully explained advice from a master portraitist.
- Bring the viewer in with professional quality tricks including how to get light to show through the pupil of the eye.
- Find out how to use shadow to enhance the features of the face by mindfully softening or emphasizing them.
- Glean essential advice that can be used throughout your painting journey for both pastel and oil paintings.
- And so much more!
Discover the comprehensive guide that shows you a masters approach on how to paint a portrait.
Order your copy of Portrait Painting in Pastel today!