Celebrating 50 Years of brilliant color!
PANTONE is celebrating its 50th Anniversary with a special, limited-edition publication of the PANTONE PLUS SERIES—the latest version of the widely used color matching system for designers everywhere: the PANTONE MATCHING SYSTEM®.
The PLUS SERIES PREMIUM METALLICS is an all new book of 300 MORE dazzling metallic colors created in response to the rapidly rising popularity of these special-effect inks. PLUS SERIES metallic colors have greater brilliance, can be easily coated without any loss in luster, and have a longer life after printing without fear of tarnishing or blemishing. This fan guide is chromatically arranged, for more intuitive color selection and specific ink formulations are provided for accurate reproduction. Available on coated stock only.
Comes in a limited-edition gift box.
This product includes a free download of PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software, a $49 value, upon product registration.
- 300 new premium metallic colors
- Formulated with non-leafing, coatable inks
- Chromatically arranged fan format
- Text-weight paper
- PANTONE COLOR MANAGER Software for updating PANTONE Colors in popular design applications
- Ink mixing formulas in parts
- Each color identified with a distinct PANTONE Number or name
- Colors bleed for ease and accuracy in checking colors
- Limited-edition gift box
- Market-driven special-effect colors
- Higher luster for greater impact
- Can be coated with aqueous and UV coatings
- Chromatic arrangement makes color selection more intuitive
- Substrate paper stock matches popular print specifications
- PANTONE Colors are internationally recognized for color communication and are globally available