You'll Love This Acrylic Flower Painting Book If:
- You love painting flowers & want to create your own acrylic bouquet
- You want to learn basic techniques for painting flowers in acrylic
- You want to explore this popular subject in a new way
In this popular flower painting book
, expert artist and author Lexi Sundell shows you how to paint 50 different types of flowers with easy-to-follow painting tutorials. Study the full-color image of Lexi's work and soon you'll be painting flowers like a true expert. With Lexi's expert guidance you'll understand how to capture the uniqueness of each flower on your own canvas. In Painting Acrylic Flowers A to Z
you'll see mini acrylic painting demonstrations as well as a great & easy-to-use color palette for each type of flower.
No two flowers are the same and with this top flower painting book soon you'll have the skills you need to capture the uniqueness of each and every bloom from the Agapanthus to the Zinnia.
In Painting Acrylic Flowers A to Z You'll Learn:
- How to mix and blend colors for vibrant & luminous petals & leaves
- How to lay washes on your canvas to create textures and highlights in your composition
- The characteristics of each flower along with step-by-step techniques for painting one yourself!
About the Author: Lexi Sundell
Lexi Sundell is an award-winning painter based in the beautiful landscape of Montana. She was recently featured in and received a Juror's Choice Award at the international competition Blossom: The Art of the Flower
. Her work can be seen in galleries across the country and she even grows many of the flowers featured in her works.
Love Painting Acrylic Flowers A To Z? Let us know! Leave a book review here!"