You'll Love This Pastel Painting Video If:
- You love working with pastels and love to create vibrant landscapes
- You want to create a solid foundation of pastel painting techniques for future work
- You love to learn visually & want to learn at your own pace along with Jeremy Ford
Learn new pastel painting techniques & discover new tips for capturing the seasons using pastel in this step-by-step video workshop from Jeremy Ford. From start to finish Jeremy shares his favorite approaches for how to paint water, skies, sunsets, grasses and other important landscape elements. Uncover how to paint a landscape that is realistic and sparkles with life.
Create a cloudy scene, a tranquil field and more in this landscape tutorial. With these basic pastel lessons you'll learn the essentials of negative painting, creating ediges and working with a variety of values. This pastel painting video workshop also includes an exciting bonus exervise for how to create fixative affects with pastels.
In the Painting the Seasons in Pastel with Jeremy Ford Video You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for how to paint water, a tree, a sunset, grasses, skies for all seasons using pastels
- How to paint negative shapes, achieve a range of values and edges
- How to blend, lift, work with color and add figures with pastel
Preview Painting the Seasons in Pastel with Jeremy Ford Here Now!
Instantly stream the full version of Painting the Seasons in Pastel with Jeremy Ford on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Jeremy Ford
Jeremy Ford is the president of the Society for All Artists and a regular demonstrator for St. Cuthberts Paper Mill. He has more than 30 years of experience as an illustrator and professional artist. His painting workshops are very popular and cover acrylics, oils, watercolors, pastels and gouache. He often teaches to many art societies and clubs.