You’ll Love This Faux Bone™ Bracelet Set If:
- You love the versatility of Faux Bone™ and love making bracelets
- You want top quality bracelet making supplies for bracelet projects
- You want to create bracelets with a variety of finishes, looks and effects
Want to make a bracelet that reflects your personal artistic style? With Robert Dancik’s Real Faux™ Bone ½" Bracelet Blank you can create the exact piece you want. The Faux Bone™ material is extremely versatile, making it great bracelet making supplies. You can give it a variety of looks including aged ceramic, pure white, and bone.
Heat the Faux Bone™ material to bend or curve it. Didn’t turn out the way you wanted? Re-heat the piece and it will return to flat. Faux Bone™ is strong enough to be riveted, die formed into it and hammer metal around it. Emboss this bracelet blank to create textures, or stamp and paint it. The choice is up to you. Make exciting Faux Bone jewelry today!
Features of Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ ½" Bracelet Blank Include:
Love the Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ 1/2" Bracelet Blank? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- A 2 5/8" hole, a standard size for most bracelets
- Can be curved or bent with an embossing heat gun
- Faux Bone™ can be cut, carved, sawn, sanded, filed, polished, stamped, riveted, dyed, inlayed, painted and much more