You’ll Love This Faux Bone Ring Blank If:
- You love making jewelry & want to try a new ring project
- You want to practice working with Faux Bone in order to create different effects
- You love the quality & reliability of Robert Dancik’s jewelry making supplies
Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ ¼" Ring Blank is highly customizable for all your ring making needs. Whether you’re new to jewelry making or are a professional, you’ll love the versatility of Faux Bone jewelry making supplies.
This strip of 6 ring blanks can easily be enlarged with a sanding drum attachment to your rotary tool or flex shaft so you can get a perfect fit. There are virtually no limitations, with abundant stock on all sides. Experiment to your hearts content with these ring supplies from Robert Dancik.
Features of the Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ ¼" Ring Blank Include:
- A 6 ring blank strip
- A 21/32" starter hole (approximately a size 6)
- Easily manipulated and altered Faux Bone material
About Faux Bone:
This material is extremely versatile and can be treated in a number of ways in order to create different effects. It can be cut, carved, sawn, sanded, filed, hammered, polished, riveted, inlayed, painted, and more. Faux Bone can be easily embossed or heated as well. Faux Bone is ideal for making jewelry as it allows you to match a variety of styles.
Love the Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ 1/4" Ring Blank? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!