You’ll Love This Faux Bone™ Saw Blade If:
- You love working with Faux Bone™ to create exciting jewelry and crafts
- You want Faux Bone supplies that are tough and durable
- You need to cut through thicker Faux Bone™ materials
This medium saw blade from the popular line from Robert Dancik is made from steel and is extremely durable. These blades easily fit in any standard jewelers saw frame and are great for a variety of Faux Bone™ projects. This medium saw blade is specially created with Faux Bone™ in mind.
Be sure you’re safe and prepared for your next Faux Bone™ project, be sure you have the right Faux Bone™ supplies. These blades wont break when flexed or twisted. They also help you to avoid binding when cutting through similar materials as well.
About Faux Bone™:
Faux Bone™ is an extremely versatile material used for jewelry and other crafting projects. It’s user-friendly and inexpensive. It looks like ivory and can also be dyed to look like aged ceramic, polished to white or, of course, look like bone.
Features of the Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ Saw Blade- Fine Include:
Love Robert Dancik’s Real Faux Bone™ Saw Blades- Medium? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- Able to saw through Faux Bone™ as well as Plexiglas and lexan
- Specially made from hardened steel
- A medium blade for thicker Faux Bone pieces or larger cuts