You'll Love This Acrylic Painting Book If: ,
- You like working with versatile acrylics
- You want to improve your landscape painting skills
- You want to learn exciting new acrylic painting tips & techniques
In Secrets of Acrylic - Landscapes Start to Finish, Jerry Yarnell starts by exploring different areas of landscape painting that often create problems for beginning and intermediate artists. He'll walk you through individual acrylic landscape studies, so you can practice and explore new acrylic painting techniques without worrying about ruining a complete painting, then he'll show you how to apply those techniques to create finished works of acrylic art.
In this acrylic painting book you’ll learn how to create a beautiful acrylic landscape from start to finish. Beginning with color mixing & composition and ending with the final details you’ll bring your surroundings or your memories to life!
In This Acrylic Book You'll Learn:
- How to work with the right acrylic tools & materials to create lanscapes
- Master all essential landscape painting techniques for all seasons
- Choose, mix and apply acrylic color to your landscape
About the Author: Jerry Yarnell
Jerry Yarnell has more than 30 years of experience teaching students how to refine their own landscape, wildlife & western painting skills. Winner of 150 national awards, Jerry Yarnell is known as a leader in the painting community. He is the author of 12 books on painting & is featured in many instructional painting DVDs and videos.
Love Secrets of Acrylic - Landscapes Start to Finish? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here!