You'll Love Face & Figure Drawing Book If:
Secrets of Drawing- Figures and Faces
- You want to add realistic expressions & emotions to your portraits
- You love to draw and want to begin drawing figures & faces
- You want to know which materials & techniques will give you the best results
by Craig Nelson is a true must-have reference book for drawing artists & illustrators. In each page of tips & step-by-step figure drawing tutorials you'll learn a new technique or tool for drawing the human figure
. Learn how to draw portraits that capture emotion and face drawing tips that bring your portraits to life. Using common drawing tools Craig Nelson shows you how to draw figures like a professional. When you understand proportions, lighting & correct color usage you too can create great works of art. Discover all you need to know about drawing materials, drawing techniques & drawing styles with Secrets of Drawing --Figures and Faces
by Craig Nelson.
In Secrets of Drawing-Figures and Faces You'll Learn:
- How to draw figures in motion, seated figures & standing figures
- How to compose and draw expressive & emotive faces & figures
- Drawing tips & techniques for using clothing to show movements and gestures
About the Author: Craig Nelson
Craig Nelson teaches painting and drawing at the Academy of Art College in San Francisco, where he is Department Director of Fine Art. His clients include Capitol Records, Sony and MGM. He has won over two hundred awards of excellence and his works can be found in many galleries throughout the United States. His work continues to appear in exhibitions both nationally and internationally. Craig is also the author of The Drawing Bible from North Light Shop. He resides in Southern California.Love Secrets of Drawing - Figures and Faces? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here!