You'll Love This Beginner Drawing Book If:
- You're looking for tips on creating perspective & proportions in your drawings
- You love sketching & want to improve your skill with new drawing techniques
- You want to know which materials & techniques will give you the best results
This complete guide to drawing has great drawing tips & techniques
for beginner artists. Even if you're a more advanced artist you'll learn something new in this top drawing book from Craig Nelson. Secrets of Drawing --Start to Finish provides the solutions to many common drawing problems and questions. You'll also learn how to incorporate sketching into your artistic life & soon you'll be creating finished drawings of any subject.
In Secrets of Drawing --Start to Finish You'll Learn:
- Essential line and tone techniques for drawing
- How to draw with graphite, charcoal, colored pencil, pastel, pen and ink
- Drawing techniques & tips that give you the skills to render any subject
About the Author: Craig Nelson
Craig Nelson teaches painting and drawing at the Academy of Art College in San Francisco, where he is Department Director of Fine Art. His clients include Capitol Records, Sony and MGM. He has won over two hundred awards of excellence and his works can be found in many galleries throughout the United States. His work continues to appear in exhibitions both nationally and internationally. Craig is also the author of The Drawing Bible from North Light Shop. He resides in Southern California.Love Secrets of Drawing - Figures and Faces? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here!