You'll Love This Watercolor Painting Book If:
- You're a beginner watercolorist looking to learn basic techniques & concepts
- You want to paint flowers, portraits, animals, trees, landscapes & more with watercolors
- You love to draw & want to add more color to your compositions with watercolors
Secrets of Watercolor --From Basics to Special Effects is a must-have reference for every watercolorists. If you're a beginning watercolor painter looking for basic techniques & concepts or a more advanced watercolor artist in need if a solid reference you'll find something to love in this watercolor guide. Follow along as Joe Garcia helps you master basic watercolor techniques
and then move into special watercolor effects. Each watercolor demonstration and lesson is geared toward building your watercolor knowledge, helping you become a stronger artist. Joe Garcia is an experienced watercolor artist dedicated to helping other artists discover their artistic voice & then learn the tips & concepts necessary to expressing it!
In Secrets of Watercolor --From Basic to Special Effects You'll Learn:
- How to work with the right watercolor materials for great results
- How to choose, mix and apply canvas to your canvas
- Watercolor tips & lessons for mastering essential watercolor techniques
About the Author: Joe Garcia
Joe Garcia lives and works near Julian, California. He has been painting full-time since 1983 and published his first book, Mastering the Watercolor Wash with North Light Books in 2002. His work has been featured in many top art magazines including Southwest Art, The Artist's Magazine, Wildlife Art, and Watercolor Magic. His work can be found in galleries around the country.Love Secrets of Watercolor --From Basics to Special Effects? Let us Know! Leave a Product Review Here!