A Year's Worth of Southwest Art
This CD contains the full contents of all 12 issues of Southwest Art magazine from 2012, including dozens of feature articles on the best artists in the West. Search for your favorite artists, print articles for future reference, and carry a year's worth of art inspiration with you anywhere. Issues are PDF format, so they can be viewed with free Acrobat Reader software on virtually any computer - PC or Mac.
Here are some of the highlights from this easy-to-use CD:
- Learn about a wide range of artwork, from landscape to figurative to western and much more.
- Meet established and emerging artists from across the West.
- Enjoy our popular theme issues, including Plein-Air Painting and 21 Under 31.
- Get behind-the-scenes tours of the studios of painters and sculptors in the monthly "My World" feature.
- Find out which artists the editors are watching in our monthly column focusing on rising stars.