You’ll Love this Issue of Southwest Art If:
- You love collecting memorable art pieces created by the artisans of the American Southwest
- You want to stay up to date on the latest exhibitions & shows happening around the country
- You find inspiration in images of the Southwest, whether you’re an artist, an art collector or just an appreciator of art
Learn about great artists, art pieces and art events in the digital March 2011 issue of Southwest Art. This magazine includes tips on how to collect art that speaks to you as well as features great up-and-coming as well as more established artist worthy of a look. Wildlife, landscapes, still life & protrats are all featured in this exciting issue of Southwest Art.
This digital issue features great examples of Western art and gives you the opportunity to hear from the artists themselves as they discuss their sources of inspiration and artistic process. This digital issue is available for download right to your laptop or desktop and is completely searchable by keyword.
Events in the March 2011 Digital Issue of Southwest Art Inlcude:
FeaturesNew Western Perspectives
- Southwest Merrill Mahaffey show at Duley-Jones Gallery in Scottsdale, AZ
- Rocky Mountains Justin Wheatley show at Coda Gallery in Park City, UT
- West Coast Masters of the American West Fine Art Exhibition & Sale at the Autry National Center in Los Angeles, CA
- Beyond the West Clark Hulings show at Forbes Galleries in New York, NY
- Spotlight Cowgirl Up! Invitational exhibit & sale in Wickenburg, AZ
The intersection of nature and humankind is explored in the works of Utah painter Gary Ernest Smith. By Norman KolpasSeeing the Light
Qiang Huang balances science and art— a true renaissance man. By Reed GlennTone Poems
Stillness, peacefulness and poignancy come across in the delicate still life and portraits painted by David Gray. By Bonnie GangelhoffOne With Nature
New Mexico landscape artist Clive R. Tyler creates a luminous effect in his works using pastels. By Mark MussariWindow to a Wild World
Animals caught in the daily moments of their lives display their unique spirits in pieces from Lindsay Scott. By Gussie FauntleroyCircle of Life
Sculptor Dan Ostermiller takes you along in a journey from field to fine art in Colorado. By Rosemary CarstensMy World
A visit with Stephen C. LeBlanc at his studio in Parker, CO. By Bonnie GangelhoffBear Essentials
The iconic bear depicted in six different interpretations.
Columns from our team of dedicated editors and contributors in the March 2011 issue of Southwest Art
are truly exceptional. They include a From the Editor that features a report from the Denver, Colorado Coors Western Art Exhibit and Sale as well as April Gargotto as our selected artist to watch! See what pieces have been purchased after being featured in this top art collecting magazine and browse through the great wildlife paintings and covers selected for this month's spotlight. We also catch up with Jill Soukup, she first appeared in our pages in 2000.
Love This Digital Issue of Southwest Art? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!