You’ll Love This Digital Issue of Southwest Art If:
- You love Colorado landscapes and images of urban streets
- You’re a new art collector or a collector with many years under your belt
- You want to schedule your next art collecting trip around top events
Learn about the art of the Southwest right on your laptop or desktop with this digital issue of the popular art collecting magazine, Southwest Art. In the September 2012 issue you’ll find features on the top 21 emerging artists under 31 as well as urban pieces from 8 top artists. Don’t miss out on Norman Kolpas’ piece on the intimate Colorado landscapes of Dan Young or Gussie Fauntleroys’ article on the animal paintings by Amy Ringholz.
Art of the Southwest is exciting and varied, don’t miss out on the latest happenings within this close community. You never know where you’ll find your new favorite Southwestern art painting or piece.
In addition to the featured articles you’ll also hear from our expert editors as they share pieces that have been sold from our pages as well as new artists to watch and a reaction to the Colorado wildfire’s impact on the local at community.
The September issue of Southwest Art Features:
Love Southwest Art September 2012? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- Fall Shows in the Tetons: Various Locations Jackson, WY
- David Cheifetz: RS Hanna Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX
- Michael Naranjo: Nedra Matteucci Galleries, Santa Fe, NM
- Miniatures by the Lake: Coeur d’Alene Galleries, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Arthur Lopez and Ethelinda: Manitou Galleries, Santa Fe, NM
- Jay Moore & The Best of Astoria: Astoria Fine Art, Jackson, WY
- Quest for the West: Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis, IN
- Buffalo Bill Art Show & Sale: Buffalo Bill Historical Center, Cody, WY
- Windows to the Divine: Various locations, Denver, CO
- Theodore Waddell: Various locations, Denver, CO
- Mark Mehaffey: Lansing Art Gallery, Lansing, MI
- Escalante Canyons Art Festival: Various locations, Escalante, UT
- Women of the West: Earthwood Gallery, Boulder, CO