You’ll Love This Issue of Southwest Art If:
- You want to get inspiration for painting urban streets
- You’re looking for new art to enjoy or purchase
- You don’t want to miss any of the top upcoming art events
If you love western-inspired art then you’ll love this & every issue of the Southwest Art magazine. The September issue features a collection of emerging artists in 21 under 31 to watch as well as interviews with noted Colorado landscape-painter, Dan Young and animal portrait-painter, Amy Ringholz.
Discover your new favorite artist or favorite new art piece within the pages of this top magazine of art, Southwest Art
In addition to great articles on exciting art you’ll also hear from our favorite editors & columnists including paintings & sculptures sold from our pages, new artists to watch and a piece on how the wildfires in Colorado has effected the local art community.
The September issue of Southwest Art Features:
Love Southwest Art September 2012? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- Fall Shows in the Tetons: Various Locations Jackson, WY
- David Cheifetz: RS Hanna Gallery, Fredericksburg, TX
- Michael Naranjo: Nedra Matteucci Galleries, Santa Fe, NM
- Miniatures by the Lake: Coeur d’Alene Galleries, Coeur d’Alene, ID
- Arthur Lopez and Ethelinda: Manitou Galleries, Santa Fe, NM
- Jay Moore & The Best of Astoria: Astoria Fine Art, Jackson, WY
- Quest for the West: Eiteljorg Museum, Indianapolis, IN
- Buffalo Bill Art Show & Sale: Buffalo Bill Historical Center, Cody, WY
- Windows to the Divine: Various locations, Denver, CO
- Theodore Waddell: Various locations, Denver, CO
- Mark Mehaffey: Lansing Art Gallery, Lansing, MI
- Escalante Canyons Art Festival: Various locations, Escalante, UT
- Women of the West: Earthwood Gallery, Boulder, CO