Essential Step-by-Step Landscape Painting Instruction
Instant access to 3 demonstrations, artist profiles, and 1 in-depth study
Find the confidence to take on the outdoors with this must-must have guide you can access all the favorite articles in just a few clicks!
Step-By-Step Landscape Painting Instruction is an instant download eBook that gives you instant access to all the favorite plein air painting articles handpicked by the trusted experts at American Artist magazine.
Download this must-have resource today to:
- Paint skies and foregrounds convincingly with advice from top workshop instructor James Sulkowski.
- Engage and inspire the viewer—combine information from a variety of sources including photographs, research, plein air studies, and imagination.
- Capture your experience and the mood of a place with advice from top plein air painter Lynn Gertenbach including her best tips for painting water.
- Prepare, practice, and paint at the highest level—step into Scott Christensen‘s intensive workshop, a place for serious art students.
Uncover essential instruction to painting exquisite pieces en plein air. Learn the essentials today with this guide.
Instantly access these step-by-step demonstrations included in the articles:
- Morning Shadows in Tuscany, studio painting by Steve Armes
- Study for Poetry of Poppies by Lynn Gertenbach
- Pond by the Cabin by Scott Christensen
Download your copy instantly—Step-By-Step Landscape Painting Instruction eBook goes directly to your computer—it’s quick and simple. No shipping charges and no wait time! You can create beautiful compositions right away!