You’ll Love This Portrait Art Book Download If:
- You love art that features people & figures
- You want hear tips, advice & techniques from the featured artists as you enjoy their art
- You want to take a closer work at drawings of people of different ages, races and genders
With the digital download of Chapter 1 from Strokes of Genius 2 includes great drawings of people. Portrait art featured in this PDF includes works of different ages, genders and races. This collection features great tips and insights into the creative process from artists that created them. These drawings of people allow you to study facial features, composition and lighting then gain inspiration all right on your laptop or desktop instantly.
Features of the Strokes of Genius 2: Chapter 1, People Digital Download Include:
- Portraits and drawings of figures that include different types of light and shadow
- Techniques & insights from artists that love to draw people
- Images of people in a variety of medium and with a variety of approaches and styles
Check Out This Tip From Strokes of Genius 2: Chapter 1, People:
Simple Tools Suffice
was part of a series of graphite sketches done from my collection of portrait and figure references. Not having nearly enough time to render all of them, I started sketching them in graphite, spending roughly six hours on each. My only tools were a mechanical graphite pencil and a kneaded eraser. I began with a light contour drawing, separating the large shadow patterns from the light. I then worked on each feature of the face separately, slowly building up the values, working from dark to light. I then looked for areas that I could accent, or soften to enhance the form. My final step was to pull out a few small highlights with my kneaded eraser.
Love the Strokes of Genius 2: Chapter 1, People Digital Download? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!