You'll Love This Drawing Art Book If:
- You love finding inspiration in the art of others
- You're on the hunt for a great coffee table art book or addition to your art library
- You love hearing about creativity & artistic process from fellow illustrators
Learn great new tips for drawing & illustrating in the latest edition of Strokes of Genius
. Hear from fellow drawing artists as they describe & discuss their selected works in Strokes of Genius 5. You'll spend hours delving deep into each image, finding your own inspiration & creativity. This coffee table is oversized for optimal viewing! Readers will enjoy hours of browsing to spark their own creativity and possibilities for their own work.
In Strokes of Genius 4 You'll Get:
- Artistic drawing inspiration, ideas & insights from more than 100 artists
- Drawing tips, techniques & instruction to help you improve your own drawings
- More than 140 drawings with interesting stories from the artists themselves
About the Author:
Rachel Rubin Wolf has edited and authored more than 30 North Light Books, most recently Strokes of Genius 3 and Splash 12 and 13. Rachel Rubin Wolf is also a writer for Art Connoisseur Magazine and a freelance editor, writer & artist.Love Strokes of Genius 4? Leave a Product Review Here!