Create beautiful, accomplished pictures with Terry’s great little reference book. Here you will find quick and masterful ways to paint all your favorite subjects, including skies, mountains, trees and foliage, rivers and streams, seascapes and buildings.
Discover painting tips on using watercolor and acrylics! This book is a must-have resource for anyone starting to paint and for more experienced artists seeking new techniques.
Order your copy of this comprehensive guide:
- Discover over 200 effective and accessible painting tips packed into this small hand-held package!
- Learn from Terry Harrison, a hugely experienced and in-demand author, who explains everything clearly and simply.
- Take advantage of this practical spiral-bound format—it’s easy to look up tips while painting or on the go.
- Skip to your favorite subject matter with instruction on how to paint water, mountains, and more.
- Find the confidence to take on new and exciting techniques such as wet into wet, drybrush, washes, and other must-know painting techniques.
- Know how to start, get the basic foundation of skills such as picking what materials will best showcase your work.
Order your copy of this must-have comprehensive guide—you’ll be surprised by the amount of information you’ll find!