You Will Love This If:
- You are just getting into drawing and need some tips
- You are looking for instruction on creating textures in realistic art
- You have struggled in creating realistic artwork and need some help improving
Learn to achieve realistic textures in pencil with best-selling author Claudia Nice. Follow clear, friendly, step-by-step instructions as Claudia demonstrates strokework in great detail. Achieve a variety of texture through crosshatching, stippling, heavy and light pencil pressure, and much more! In no time you will be able to draw all your favorite textures including a simple egg, fluffy clouds, a suede boot and lacy flowers. Cover all these components and much more in Texture Drawing Basics with Claudia Nice.
Included in this drawing video:
- 115 minutes of valuable drawing instruction
- Step-by-step instruction and demonstration from an experienced artist and educator
Watch a preview of this video now!
Smooth Texture: Draw an Egg
Rough Texture: Draw Nubby Suede
Soft, Delicate Texture: Draw Clouds
Stippling: rust texture
Wavy Line: wood texture
Criss Cross: hair and grass textures
Scribble: sheep’s wool and lace textures
HB, 2B, 4B, 6B
Bristol smooth (or plate) surface
Soft paint brush (to brush away eraser or graphite flakes)
Erasers: kneaded and vinyl
About Claudia Nice
A best-selling author of more than 25 art instruction books and videos, Claudia’s oils, acrylics, watercolors and drawings can be found in private collections nationally and internationally. A self-taught artist, Claudia has traveled the world conducting workshops and seminars, and as a judge at major art competitions.