You’ll Love This New Mexican Art Guide If:
- You love collecting Southwestern art & want to plan your next trip
- You love the spirit and art of New Mexico
- You need a handy, complete & portable guide to the art as well as the dining & lodging of New Mexico
The Collector’s Guide is your source for top quality & comprehensive information on the art scene in New Mexico. This 25th anniversary edition includes a glossary to commonly used art terms, a guide to great dining and lodging spots in addition to profiles of exciting art galleries, studios and museums. More than 280 pages include more than 3,000 artist listings so you can make the most of your trip to New Mexico.
Discover New Mexican art, exciting artists and much more with this, and every, edition of The Collector’s Guide. Informative articles are interesting and will complete your art gallery guide to Southwestern art collecting in New Mexico.
Features in The Collector's Guide Volume 25 No 1 2011-2012 Include:
Love The Collector's Guide Volume 25 No 1 2011-2012? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- New Mexican art gallery, studio and museum profiles
- More than 600 full color images, and more than 3000 indexed Southwestern artists
- Dining and lodging resources for planning a total New Mexico art experience