You’ll Love This issue of Colored Pencil Magazine If:
- You love drawing with colored pencil & want to learn new tips from experts
- You want to create more realistic colored pencil drawings
- You love learning more about the community of colored pencil artists
The December 2010 downloadable issue of The Colored Pencil Magazine featuers great colored pencil techniques and tips. Learn from our expert editors and artists as they share their tricks for achieving success when blending, shading and drawing with colored pencil. This issue features great tips for how to draw a lifelike snow leopard, focusing on creating realistic eyes. Don't miss out on the great highlights from a colored pencil workshop in Japan and helpful critiques that give you unique insight into the strengths and weaknesses of colored pencil art.
Member Rose Weitzel is also profiled, and your questions are answered. The colored pencil tutorials included in this issue of The Colored Pencil Magazine are great for colored pencil artists of all skill levels. This convenient download format makes accessing these great tips fast and easy. This PDF format is compatible with virtually all computer operating systems.
In the December 2010 Digital Issue of The Colored Pencil Magazine You’ll Learn:
Love this digital issue of The Colored Pencil Magazine? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to save time while drawing in colored pencil, which supplies are best, and business tips for beginning artists
- Colored pencil drawing tips & techniques for creating backgrounds, portraits and much more
- About fellow colored pencil artists, get new inspiration, encouragement and peek inside their studios