You’ll Love This Colored Pencil Drawing DVD If:
- You want to learn basic foundational colored pencil drawing techniques
- You love to draw and want to learn how to draw a wide range of subjects
- You love art and want to learn more about using color in your drawing
This colored pencil drawing video workshop includes basic colored pencil drawing techniques & tips for creating vibrant colors and beautiful pieces of original art. Janie Gildow leads these colored pencil drawing tutorial & exercises step-by-step, clearly explaining each technique. Choose the right pencils, erasers and papers for your colored pencil drawings and discover how to blend, layer & burnish step-by-step.
With these foundational techniques you’ll be able to accurately draw a wide range of subjects. Learn how to properly grip your pencil, master pressure control and improve variegated and smooth tones. Working with colored pencil can be exciting, fun and very different from working with liquid media. Explore this medium with exciting colored pencil drawing ideas with an expert artist today!
In The Colored Pencil: Getting Started Right with Janie Gildow You’ll Learn:
- How to choose the right pencils, erasers and papers for your colored pencil drawings
- Tips & techniques for drawing in colored pencil such as layering, burnishing,
- How to blend contrasting colors & how to incise lines and work on dark paper
About the Artist: Janie Gildow
Janie Gildow has been a professional artist for more than 20 years and is a dedicated teacher at the Arizona Sonora Desert Museum Art Institute in Tucson, Arizona. She is a Martha Holden Jennings Award for excellence in teaching winner and she was the Best of Show winner at the Master of Colored Pencil National Competition and the CPSA, Quaker Square Members Exhibit.
Love Incredible Light and Texture in Watercolor with James Toogood? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!