You’ll Love Acrylic Painting Video Download If:
- You love to paint different city scenes & want to learn more
- You want to learn visually from expert artist Wendy Jelbert
- You love the images of Venice & want to learn more about recreating those scenes on your acrylic canvas
In this exciting acrylic painting video workshop with Wendy Jelbert you’ll learn acrylic painting techniques and tips for creating three distinct scenes of Venice, Italy. Capture a misty Italian morning in the canals, paint a romantic moment on a bridge then depict a graceful gondola as it moves through the city—all in acrylics.
Topics covered by Wendy in Venice in Acrylics with Wendy Jelbert includes composing a strong image, mixing the right colors, achieve perspective and mastering new brushwork techniques. Use acrylics to create a thick or thing effect. This video demonstration is great for acrylic artists of all skill levels, and will take you through the entire painting process step by step.
In How to Paint Flowers in Acrylics with Tim Fisher You’ll Learn:
- How to paint an early-morning canal scene, a romantic bridge, and gliding gondola
- Tips & techniques for painting city scenes using acrylics
- How to compose a strong painting and achieve perspective when painting urban scenes
Preview Venice in Acrylics with Wendy Jelbert here now!
Instantly stream the full version of Venice in Acrylics with Wendy Jelbert on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
About the Artist: Wendy Jelbert
Wendy Jelbert is the author of more than 15 art books and she has more than 30 years of experience teaching students of all levels. She is an accredited art demonstrator and she is an award winning painter. Wendy is a member of the Society of Floral Painters, and the Society of Women Artists.
Love the Venice in Acrylics with Wendy Jelbert Video Download? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!