You'll Love This Portrait Painting Video If:
- You are a beginner portrait artist looking to master value and proportion without complex colors
- You love to paint portraits and want to learn more about creating monochrome pieces
- You want to discover new oil painting techniques directly from Chris Saper
Watch this portrait painting video and you'll get instant access to step-by-step instruction for how to paint a portrait with one oil color straight from Chris Saper. Learn how to create realistic facial features, shadows and more with this video completely dedicated to monochrome portraits. This video is perfect for beginner portrait artists looking to practice their portrait painting without complex colors.
It's also a great option for more experienced portrait artists looking to try something new. Learn how to draw, model and compose an oil portrait from start to finish. By limiting this video to drawing and values in one color, you'll see what's necessary to master values and tone. Watch this video today and you'll be ready to start learning and advancing your art.The runtime for this video is 80 minutes
In the Capturing the Beauty of Monochrome Oil Portraits Video You'll Learn:
Instantly stream the full version of Capturing the Beauty of Monochrome Oil Portraits with Chris Saper on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
- How to get started painting and sketching by controlling your light and positioning your model
- Portrait painting techniques and tips for painting a monochrome piece that is realistic
- How to compose your portrait subject & complete a portrait from start to finish in oil
About the Artist: Chris Saper
With pieces included in more than 280 private and corporate collections, Chris Saper is known in the art community for her realistic portraits. As a faculty member for the Portrait Society of America she has led portrait painting demonstrations and workshops, helping artists of all skill levels improve their own portrait work. She also has a full-time commissioned portrait practice.