You'll Love This Portrait Drawing & Painting Video Download If:
- You want to discover top human figure drawing tips from an expert artist
- You love painting portraits and want to try painting a full human figure
- You want to learn new tips for drawing realistic human bodies
Learn how to draw people that are realistic & accurately proportioned in this second of the three part figure drawing video download
from John Raynes. Follow along as John clearly explains the principles behind drawing and painting the human anatomy. He covers how to establish the center of gravity, distribution of weight and how to depict areas where the skeleton on flesh meet. Create accurate poses and realistic bodies first by using a dry media and then by painting an entire figure in oil paint from start to finish.
Pick up new figure drawing tips & techniques and soon you'll be an expert in how to paint figures.
In Drawing & Painting People with John Raynes: Anatomy of the Body, Part 2 You'll Learn:
- Tips & techniques for drawing a full human figure in a variety of positions
- How to sketch the human anatomy to achieve accurate proportions and realistic balance
- How to paint a reclining figure in oil paints
Preview Drawing & Painting People with John Raynes: Anatomy of the Body, Part 2 video download now
Instantly stream the full version of Drawing & Painting People with John Raynes: Anatomy of the Body, Part 2 on your computer at ArtistsNetwork.TV now!
Note: This workshop features a nude model. You must be 18 years of age or older to purchase this workshop.
Check out part one of this workshop here