You’ll Love This Watercolor Landscape Painting DVD:
- You love painting landscapes in watercolor
- You want to hear great painting tips from expert painter, Sterling Edwards
- You want to paint more realistic & interesting landscapes
Create a wooded landscape using watercolor along with Sterling Edwards in this exciting painting video download. By focusing on negative shapes and other watercolor landscape painting techniques, you'll watch as a fall scene comes together before your eyes. This demonstration includes tips on Sterling Edwards' four-step process for creating a luminous quality in your watercolor painting and shows you how to paint a landscape.
Achieve a glowing quality with fall foliage by playing with midtone painting, saving whites, negative painting and then lay dark contrasts. No matter what your subject you'll take away valuable watercolor painting tips after watching this watercolor painting video download from Sterling Edwards. Selectively glaze whites, add details and refine shapes, soon you'll have a completed work that glows.
In Luminous Watercolor with Sterling Edwards: The Wooded Landscape You’ll Learn:
Love the Video Download Luminous Watercolor with Sterling Edwards: The Wooded Landscape? Let us Know! Leave a Review Here!
- How to paint negative shapes (painting around the object)
- Tips & techniques for painting lost-and-found objects
- Landscape painting tips for adding depth to a forest scene